Global gurus is a research organization. They compile their lists from remarkable leaders who makes an impact and who from people who took time to vote for them. They are NOT industry leaders, but people who support knowledge and personal / organizational development in their fields through speaking, training, books, and media.
What this means to you…is that hundreds of thousands of meeting planners, CEO’s and executives, conference and convention attendees and people who teach leadership invested the time to vote – (only one vote per IP address is allowed so there’s no stuffing the ballot box) – and evaluate the impact of the authors and speakers nominated.
1. John Maxwell – author of 70 books that have sold 19 million copies
2. Ken Blanchard – author of, The One Minute Manager
3. Tony Robbins – pioneer in training and development and famous for his seminars
4. Marshall Goldsmith – author of Triggers, MOJO and all round great guy
5. Robin Sharma – author and speaker of, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
6. Jason Jennings – author of 8 NY Times, WSJ AND USA TODAY bestselling books, translated into 34 languages, and named one of the three most in demand speakers by USA TODAY
7. Mark Sanborn – author of, The Fred Factor, which has sold 1.6 million copies
8. Barry Posner – author of, The Leadership Challenge, translated into 20 languages
9. Patrick Lencioni – author of the mega bestseller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
10. Arthur Carmazzi – creator of, The Colored Brain Communication, model
To view the entire list, visit http://globalgurus.org/leadership-gurus-30/
To book one of the above speakers, give us a call at 515-974-8305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org