Jasmine Brett Stringer is an uplifting keynote speaker, award-winning author of Seize Your Life: How to Carpe Diem Every Day, on-air TV personality, host of the podcast and lifestyle blog Carpe Diem with Jasmine and founder of Share the Mic Minnesota. In these times of transformational change, Jasmine is on a mission to help people live empowered and authentic lives. Through her Seize Your Life keynotes, workshops and customized coaching sessions, Jasmine guides clients and audiences through a simple process to identify their goals and achieve their personal definition of success and she is on a mission to help people reclaim their personal power and live authentic lives.
For more information on Jasmine, click here: https://speakers.speakernow.com/profile/43191?btsc=1
- SEIZE YOUR LIFE: LIVE A VISION-DRIVEN LIFE: Tired of seeing others advance while you stay in the same rut?
- SEIZE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS: MAKING AUTHENTIC CONNECTIONS: In a world of increased isolation, how do we make authentic connections and network with one another?
- SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY: MOVE BEYOND BURNOUT
- THE POWER OF THE ASK: ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALLY IN THE WORKPLACE? BECOME CONNECTED, INFORMED, AND ENGAGED
Current feedback from a HR/Marketing audience on April 11th.
- Jasmine’s session today was incredibly insightful. It was great to reflect on our core values and consider our areas to improve. I loved the term “work/life integration” as “work/life balance” is typically in a state of imbalance when discussed. Thank you for your time today, Jasmine!
- It gave helpful information on how to prevent or try to get out of burnout. It offered helpful tools and different ways to think of certain situations.
- Inspiring. Gave me actions I can implement immediately. I recognized some things about myself I can change and some things I need to do more of!
- The session was uplifting and inspires me to a place of work life integration. Jasmine should voice audio books. I could listen to her all day!
- Valuable knowledge applicable to everyday work and personal life.
- Great things to think about to put things in perspective!
- Jasmine is very positive and fun to listen to!
- Intentional, informative and inspired
- Overcoming change and stress