We received some great feedback for Kit Welchlin’s presentation for WHIMA Annual Conference:
- AMAZING!!! AMAZING!! AMAZING!!! LOTS OF LAUGHTER AND GREAT INFORMATION!!
- This was a fun, energizing, and motivating presentation that help me hit my reset button! The presenter was fun and engaging – very helpful presentation! One of the best presenters I can recall at WHIMA in a long time! Thank you!
- He was funny but right to the point how to identify problems, analyze and manage them. He did not just explain but gave some good exercises to do during the session and at home.
- Really enjoyed this – speaker had good ideas, and brought me back to remembering how I need to think about my actions & reactions, and gave good ideas and examples for managing my life/time to effectively deal with or avoid stress and procrastination.
- Amazing vibrant speaker that allowed 4 hours to “fly” by. EXCELLENT!
For more information on Kit, click here.