There is a new twist to Terry Rich’s story of the $80 Billion Gamble. Terry shares how they were able to cracked the largest lottery fraud in US history and how Eddie Tipton was convicted and sentence to 25 years in jail.
After only serving 5 years, Eddie is being released.
If you missed the big announcement, check out the story in the Des Moines Register or the Washington Post.
This keynote speech is a true crime story that is too crazy to believe. It has been featured in the New York Times, CNBC’s “American Greed” CBS, ABC, etc. and a book titled “The $80 Billion Gamble”. Hear the inside details from the person who helped bust the fraud.
“The $80 Billion Gamble”
How a lottery ticket, a hot dog and Bigfoot foiled the largest lottery fraud in US history.
Your day’s going great… and then you get the unexpected call that a fraud may have occurred under your watch. Your decision and direction could affect jobs, your business and personal friendships. As most companies focus on external hacking and fraud, Terry Rich will discuss an internal vendor fraud case to explore how established checks and balances, and a little luck, helped crack the largest lottery fraud in US history.
The audience will leave with:
- A sense of pride for overseeing compliance and internal fraud
- Little-known details about an international well-known US lottery case.
- Understanding of why it’s important to “Do the Right Thing”.
This program is perfect for:
- HR professionals worried about internal fraud. Financial organizations, management seminars, IT security, compliance, finance and CPA educational conferences. Your general conference keynote.
- An entertaining “wake up” keynote needed when other sessions are boring
- Small or big businesses who worry about internal fraud.
For more information on Terry, visit https://speakers.speakernow.com/profile/23169?btsc=1