Are your audiences ready to ROCK? Create an unique experience for them by hiring Pink’s drummer Mark Schulman!
Mark will actually play the drums during his keynote. Besides getting a message that they can implement right away, they will see first hand the dedication and passion it takes to be a professional drummer.
I have seen Mark in concert with Pink and it was absolutey amazing to watch him play the drums.
If you are interested in creating a very unique experience for your attendees, please give us a call at 515-974-8305!
ABOUT MARK: Mark Schulman is the drummer for P!NK, performing for sold-out audiences all over the world. Get ready to be empowered, inspired and elevated to an evolved mindset and new level of peak performance. Having performed for over a billion people, Mark unlocks the Rockstar Attitude by incorporating his powerful business philosophy and innovative strategic content with engaging multimedia and drum performances. Through Mark’s high-energy speaking style, strategic business expertise, and dynamic, interactive musical activities, you will get to express your own rhythms, fortify individual strengths, and enhance emotional connections with your colleagues and families. Mark’s presentations have the excitement of a Rock show with the transformational results of a cutting-edge keynote. Think Tony Robbins meets Bono meets Ringo Starr! You’ll break the boundaries of possibility and performance while rocking out to an unforgettable mix of drumming performances, audience interactive demonstrations, and compelling stories from Mark’s intimate experiences with P!NK, Billy Idol, Foreigner, Cher, and other world-class artists. Mark can be seen in the upcoming P!NK documentary, All I Know So Far, debuting on Amazon Prime Video on May 21, 2021: https://www.amazon.com/All-Know-So-Far/dp/B08ZGZFKCF.
- Mark was awarded the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation from the National Speakers Association, joining only 17% of his peers!
- Mark can be seen in the new P!nk documentary film, All I Know So Far, that debuted a few weeks ago worldwide on Amazon Prime Video! You can spot Mark in the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU3MAeDaZls.
- Mark performed with P!nk at the Billboard Music Awards (https://youtu.be/o218chezVBo) as she received the 2021 Icon Award. This was the first time that the band has performed together since 2019! Definitely a good sign that were are moving toward a wide-scale return to live in-person events!
TOPIC: Hacking the ROCKSTAR ATTITUDE: How To Ignite Rockstar Performance During Uncertain Times
Mark’s high-energy, dynamic presentation, Hacking the Rockstar Attitude, can best be described as a Rock show disguised as a keynote. Mark uses three core principles during this kinetic and sensory-driven program – ABC: Attitude * Behavior * Consequences. You can’t always control what happens to you – as evidenced by the global pandemic – but you can control your attitude, which drives your behavior, and your behaviors determine your consequences. Your audience will walk away with a blueprint for how to incorporate Rock & Roll philosophy, techniques, and swagger in order to overcome obstacles, drive performance, and energize their work and personal lives. Are you ready to rock?
- Increase Individual and Team Performance
Through an invigorating, entertaining, and emotional experience, participants gain an understanding of how to immediately employ fundamental and powerful concepts that will elevate their professional and personal performance beyond what they thought possible.
- Manage Uncertainty like a Rockstar
Based on his interviews with world-class performers in all industries, Mark has synthesized the secrets to busting through fear, trepidation, and anxiety associated with any type of performance, presentation, pitch, or communication.
- Shift From “Have To” to “Get To”
Participants learn how a shift in attitude and perspective can have a tremendous impact on the outcomes for their work and personal lives.
IN-PERSON KEYNOTE DEMO VIDEO: https://player.vimeo.com/video/488635495
VIRTUAL KEYNOTE DEMO VIDEO: https://player.vimeo.com/video/439042197
VIRTUAL KEYNOTE CAPABILITIES VIDEO: https://player.vimeo.com/video/535986192
VIRTUAL KEYNOTE REVIEWS:
- ”Just saw your presentation at the MDRT Virtual Meeting. It is awe-inspiring!”
- “Thank you so much for your keynote today. People loved it. The chat was full of people quoting you and making great comments based on what you were saying. I think it’s safe to say that you were a huge hit! You’ve been professional, fun, GREAT to work with, and made us all smile. I can’t thank you enough.”
- “It was amazing! You killed it with the graphics and videos and music- totally next level. Really needed your message today-thank you so much!!!”
- “The attendance was over 500 people, comments were very positive and people loved your message. Thank you for your energy and commitment to our event!”