5x Bestselling Author and Motivational Speaker, Erik Qualman, has performed in 55 countries and reached over 50 million people. He was voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind the Harry Potter series. He is a former sitting professor at MIT and Harvard’s edX labs and has received an honorary doctorate for his groundbreaking work.
“His depth of insight and breadth of examples have prompted us to shift our thinking.” — Starbucks
- Generative AI: Future Proofing You and Your Organization.
- Digital Leadership: Striking the Balance Between AI and Eye-to-Eye
We don’t have a choice on whether we team-up with AI, the choice is how well we do it. As a leading futurist, practitioner, author, and speaker, Erik Qualman is at the forefront of the AI revolution and the impact it’s having across all sectors: business, education, healthcare, government, and beyond.
In entertaining fashion, Qualman will cover these 3 critical organizational outcomes:
- How AI is revolutionizing the way we live and work and how your organization can harness AI to drive innovation, enhance customer experiences, and streamline operations.
- Overcoming the challenges these new technologies present including: successfully navigating ethical implications, job adjustments, algorithmic bias, privacy, security, and more.
- Striking the right balance between AI and Eye-to-Eye (Jetsons + Flintstones).
This entertaining, educating, and empowering experience will provide you with the tools and knowledge needed today, and tomorrow, to harness the power of AI to drive growth and innovation. Your audience will learn how to stay a year ahead of your competition but never a year ahead of your market.