Recent feedback from Meeting Planner & Attendees:
Michael was amazing to work with. He texted me when he landed; enroute to the reception, enroute to the breakfast the next morning and always was super responsive when I emailed him. I’ve never had that great of communication with a speaker before. As an event planner, that was awesome.
Our partners LOVED him. Comments included:
- “Bring him back”
- “Speaker was amazing”
- “The speaker was phenomenal”
- “Best speaker to date that I’ve heard at these meetings!”
- “The speaker was fantastic”
Michael Veltri is a leadership expert, battle-hardened business executive, and Nationwide Bestselling author. Recognizing that success in business and life is created by the daily decisions we make, Michael elevates teams, fuel-injects leadership, and improves business performance through better decision-making practices.
From ancient Japanese warriors to brain science, from business titans to academic research, Michael tapped wide-ranging resources to develop a groundbreaking model for better decision making that leads to exponential leadership growth and peak performance with balance, not burnout. Simple, elegant, and effective, Michael’s approach has positively impacted some of the world’s most successful organizations, brands, and leaders.
Michael is also a cancer survivor, decorated U.S. Marine veteran, and master-instructor in classical Japanese martial arts. He brings his business savvy, martial arts discipline, and Marine Corps leadership to every keynote speech inspiring, motivating, and educating audiences worldwide.
- Decision-Making Mastery: How to Deliver Stunning Bottom-Line Results
- Slaying The Sales Dragon: How to Crush the Top Line With Unprecedented Decision-Making Prowess
- The 5 Decision-Making Secrets: Surprising, Unorthodox Approaches to Powerful Leadership Outcomes
- The Mushin Way: Achieve Peak Performance with Balance, Not Burnout
Click here for program descriptions: https://speakers.speakernow.com/profile/29999?btsc=1
If you are interested in having Michael Veltri speak at your next convention, please call Midwest Speakers Bureau at 515-974-8305!