To reduce stress and stay motivated in your sales career! By Sales speaker, Jeff Beals
To reduce stress and stay motivated in your sales career, here are a few simple steps to do every day.
- Cope with inevitable rejection by focusing on your success and celebrating your victories.
- Remember that your work creates jobs and feeds families—and it’s the lifeblood of your company.
- Draw inspiration from the real impact your product has on real people.
- Embrace the competitive side of sales by accumulating little (or big!) victories each day.
- Take pride in your resilience to persevere through difficult times.
- Make it fun by directing your thoughts on the joyful and positive aspects of your work.
- Tell the truth even when it hurts to reap the rewards of client retention.
- Imagine what your legacy will be years down the road.
About Jeff Beals: An international award-winning author, sought-after keynote speaker, and accomplished sales consultant, Jeff brings complicated subject material to life through his thought-provoking writing and entertaining presentations on sales, marketing and personal branding. His books include Self Marketing Power: Branding Yourself as a Business of One and Selling Saturdays: Blue Chip Sales Tips from College Football. For more information on Jeff Beals and his programs on sales and marketing, click here.
If you would like to hire Jeff Beals to deliver a keynote at your next sales or marketing conference, contact Midwest Speakers Bureau at 515-974-8305 or firstname.lastname@example.org