Providing excellent customer service is the key to creating a striving business. Midwest Speakers Bureau’s customer service speakers will provide you with the keys to build loyal customers and create a memorable customer experience.
Check out a few of our favorite customer service speakers. (Click on the name for more information.)
1) Jay Baer: The world’s most inspirational marketing keynote speaker, the most retweeted person in the world among digital marketers, and a NY Times best-selling author of 6 books.
2) Scott Deming: Leadership and Customer Service Expert. Over 30 years of business ownership, corporate experience and business growth strategies.
3) Paul Long: Engage in transformation and connect to life through F.U.N. (an acronym used to drive individual and organizational improvement).
4) Scott Greenberg: The NEXT-LEVEL Business: Management, Employees, and Customer Service Experience; Former Award-Wining Franchisee of 2 Edible Arrangements
5) Laurie Guest: A customer service keynote speaker with the perfect blend of humor and content.
6) Joseph Michelli: Motivational speaker who highlights customer experience success / leadership excellence of companies he writes about.
7) Shep Hyken: Customer service expert, award-winning speaker and New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling business author helps companies deliver amazing customer service.
8) Scott McKain: Recognized authority on how organizations and professionals create distinction in the marketplace and deliver an Ultimate Customer Experience.
9) Micah Solomon: Leading authority on customer service, the customer experience, customer loyalty, and corporate culture. Forbes.com contributor, bestselling author.
10) Chip Bell: Best-selling author; world-renowned customer loyalty keynote speaker; service strategy expert to Fortune 100 companies.
To book a speaker on customer service or customer loyalty, call Midwest Speakers Bureau at 515-974-8305 or email email@example.com