In partnership with NAMI of Des Moines, (National Alliance on Mental Illness), we are excited to bring you an 8-week speakers series that features some of the top motivational speakers in the country. Our next speaker will be Paul Long this coming Wednesday.
Speaker: Paul J. Long
Date: Wednesday, April 15th
Time: 12:00 Central (60 minutes)
Cost: Free (Please share with friends, family and coworkers!)
Sneak Peak at Paul: https://youtu.be/TSzZzzO1Ano
About Paul Long
Paul J Long travels the world delivering high-content keynotes and training to Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and trade associations. His engaging, inspirational and unbridled energetic style is unlike any speaker you’ve experienced before. Paul’s thought-provoking content, tactical solutions for growth and humor that rivals that of a stand-up comedian consistently generates feedback from participants
CONNECTING THE WORKPLACE AND LIFE THROUGH F.U.N.!
- Paul is the author of Fundamism: Connecting to Life Through F.U.N. which guides you on how to live your whole life—at work and at home—with FUN, joy, and fulfillment as the driving force. The book does so through Paul’s entertaining real-life stories, researched-based recommendations, and practical exercises
- Engage in transformation and connect to life through F.U.N. (an acronym used to drive individual and organizational improvement). Laugh and learn in Paul’s sessions while solidifying your foundation, understanding of others and identifying next steps to maximize fulfillment!
- Paul will have your attendees engaged with humor and FUN from the beginning to the end. Not only are his presentations engaging and interactive, he leaves audiences thinking about how to change their mind and heart to lead more fulfilling lives
- He is a top-rated speaker at every event and consistently receives high marks by attendees, meeting professionals, and organizational leaders. He focuses on connecting with the attendees and creating a message that is customized specifically for your group and industry
- Paul challenges audiences to move beyond the traditional avenues of achieving happiness — money, title, status — and develop their own core values that create fulfillment