“Vince is a high-energy expert on strategies and solutions that will definitely change how your team handles crisis, problems, competition and change while reaching all goals.”
Motivational keynote speaker, Vince Poscente helps leaders, sales people and entrepreneurs reach their quality goals in record time. He is an expert in speeding past obstacles and maintaining resilience in a competitive landscape.
About Vince Poscente: Since his athletic experience in the 1992 Olympic Winter Games (in Speed Skiing 135 mph) he has been researching, writing and speaking about life mastery. He is a New York Times bestselling author. His seven books include The Age of Speed and the international phenomenon, The Ant and the Elephant – Leadership for the Self.
With a masters in Organizational Management – alongside his corporate experience – culminate into an invigorating perspective on reaching audacious goals in record time. The fact that Vince Poscente could be a stand-up comedian with his signature insights translate into instant impact and lasting influence as a corporate motivational speaker.
Poscente illustrates how each team member can sustain an excellence advantage. Through insightful research and edge of your seat stories, Vince is an in-demand speaker around the world.
- Meetings & Conventions – Planners’ Favorite Speaker
- MPI’s eSpeaker selection for “Top 10 Speaker”
- Inductee into the USA and Canada’s Speaker Halls of Fame
- Authored over 450 articles on thriving in today’s fast paced world
- #1 Wall Street Journal, USA Today and NY Times bestseller
- Masters in Organizational Management
- Leadership on multiple Himalayan expeditions
- Weekend skier to Olympian in four years