Michael's master storytelling ability leaves audiences exhilarated and equipped to act on their inspiration. His success principles empower audiences to smash fears, limitations, and passive, excuse-oriented mindsets.
Travels fromWA, US
When he was 18, Michael dropped his speech class in college and swore he would never take the stage again after a humiliating presentation. Today, Michael is a Game-Changing speaker and Best-Selling author who has impacted thousands of people with his message of resilience.
Born in Kiev, Ukraine, he immigrated to the United States just before the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War and is the grandson of a ‘Siege of Leningrad’ and Dachau camp survivor. Michael’s master storytelling ability leaves audiences exhilarated and equipped to act on their inspiration. His success principles empower audiences to smash fears, limitations, and passive, excuse-oriented mindsets. Michael takes his audiences on a journey through his story of humble beginnings, living on hand-me-downs and Food Stamps, to becoming a business owner, an author, and a motivational speaker. He reveals how the personal choices we make, the attitudes we carry, and the principles we choose to live by, affect our mental health and performance, and determine the success of our lives and organizations.
Before becoming a best-selling author and motivational speaker, Michael worked as an IT Professional and suffered from crippling depression. Desperate to revive his long-lost enthusiasm for life and opportunity in the land of the free, Michael committed to a series of positive life changes when he discovered a tattered personal development book in the small corner of the local library. He had a shift in perspective that changed his outlook on life and once again opened his mind to endless possibility. From there he committed to unearthing his buried dreams and helping others do the same.
STAY ALIVE ALL YOUR LIFE: EXTRAORDINARY HABITS TO INCREASE PERFORMANCE AND WELLBEING
Format: Format: 45-50 minute keynote, 90-120 seminar/workshop
This program is perfect for:
- Managers/team leaders
- Staff/sales teams
- Overworked or underperforming employees
The world is changing faster than we ever imagined, leaders and teams have to dig deep within themselves to break through and find opportunity in uncertain times. Before becoming a best selling author and motivational speaker, Michael suffered from crippling depression.
After committing to a series of positive life changes, he had a shift in perspective that changed his outlook on life and opened himself up to endless possibility. From there he committed to unearthing his buried dreams and helping others do the same. Michael’s life changing message has opened up audiences everywhere to cultures of service, gratitude and endless potential.
- As a result of this keynote, attendees will:
1. Attendees will learn core principles for creating a powerful VISION for life and business that will actually move the needle on their goals.
2. Attendees will gain deep insights into the habits, competencies and mindsets that shape the IDENTITY of extraordinary people of impact.
3. Attendees will understand how their established VISION and redefined IDENTITY will set their life and business on an inevitable path for impact based on the choices they make and the ACTIONS they take.
The 11 habits taught in this keynote:
1. “Words spoken set life in motion”
2. “Live with the end in mind”
3. “In all things, be filled with gratitude”
4. “Each day, give of yourself more than you ever have before”
5. “Blame no one but yourself”
6. “Develop a burning desire”
7. “You must take action”
8. “Always persist”
9. “You are a creature of habit”
10. “Love will set you free”
11. “You must choose to believe”
”I’ve delivered this presentation all around the United States and it’s always a crowd-pleaser (I am constantly approached by attendees after my presentation thanking me for my message and for giving them new energy for life). If your team is struggling to move forward in a unified way or you have staff that seems to be mentally checked out, this program is the one to choose.”
"TALENTS: 5 SUCCESS PRINCIPLES FOR THINKING AND ACHIEVING BEYOND YOUR BOUNDARIES"
Whether you need to set bigger goals or reach the ones you already have, Michael will help you get from “ambition” to “accomplishment.”
Michael’s message of radical possibility combined with his ‘5 success principles for thinking and Achieving beyond your boundaries’ leaves audiences not only inspired but also equipped with tools to tackle the seemingly insurmountable. His system of achieving impossible goals demystifies daunting tasks by turning ‘dreams’ into ‘projects’ and creates inspiration through action and accountability.
Michael reminds us that it’s never too late to pursue your dreams and leave your lasting impact on the world.
As a result of this keynote, attendees will:
1. Attendees will learn how to leverage their resources and opportunities to accomplish seemingly impossible goals
2. Attendees will identify the hidden talents they currently possess and invest into them to achieve more.
3. Attendees will understand the importance of taking personal responsibility and immediate action and develop a plan to drive them forward towards their goals.
The 5 principles taught in this keynote:
1. “To each, according to their abilities”
2. “A talent buried is a talent lost”
3. “The time is now!”
4. “Do not concern yourself with your neighbor’s wages”
5. “Those who invest will receive more, those who wait will lose everything”
STORYTELLING FOR LEADERS: "THE POWER OF EFFECTIVE STORYTELLING"
Michael has trained face-to-face with Bo Eason, a former NFL standout, acclaimed Broadway performer, and an international presence/story coach to develop his message and now uses this message to train, inspire, and motivate audiences to achieve their greatest potential through his story.
Michael understands the magnetic power of storytelling to capture audiences and move them to action and helps others become comfortable using their story to lead and inspire.
As a result of this keynote, attendees will:
1. Learn the scientific reasons for why storytelling allows you to gain TRUST and CONNECT with people.
2. Learn the 4 key components of a good story and how you as a leader can use your story to spread your message/idea.
3. Understand the psychology behind storytelling to INSPIRE, CONNECT, and MOVE your teams, clients, and people to action.
4. Don’t think you have a story that can impact people? Learn why simple stories are very effective!