A special invite from Rob: https://vimeo.com/848137715?share=copy
About Rob Ferre
Rob Ferre is an entertainer, speaker, game show host and Master of Ceremonies from Salt Lake City, Utah. He founded his company Life of the Party Entertainment in 2007 after spending 3 years in the family entertainment capital of the world, Orlando Florida. Where he worked for Disney, Universal and Nickelodeon. His entertainment company was awarded Best of State for Event DJ services. He has presented and entertained for business professionals throughout the country. Rob is the currently serving on the boards for the Utah Chapter for American Disc Jockey Association and the Mountain West Chapter of the National Speakers Association.
For more information on Rob, click here:
Be the First One on the Dance Floor: How to Create a Movement
Rob presents an interactive keynote that is entertaining, educational and engaging. Participants will deep dive into the three core principles of creating a movement through initiative, guidance, and ownership in your organization.
By the end of the keynote participants will;
- Empowering your people to be team leadersHave new tools to guide their teams
- Learn to techniques of scaling their business
- Knowing various methods of bringing more attention to their brand
- And some might be on the dance floor
Connections Academy: Tips on Becoming a Networking Honors Student
Networking is like living on a high school campus, complete with cliques, mean girls, geeks and rumors. How do we graduate from the high school mentality and create a collaborative campus?
In this keynote presentation participants will learn:
- How to change the way you do business with other business professionals
- A new approach to creating relationships within your own industry.
- How to synergistically raise your bottom the line with like minded professionals
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
DATE: August 24, 2023
LOCATION: Airport Holiday Inn
6111 Fleur Drive | Des Moines IA 50321
(There is a block of rooms is under Midwest Speakers Bureau)
TIME: 8:00 am Registration
8:30-12:30 Speakers Showcase
12:30-1:30 Lunch with speakers
To register, click here: https://www.speakernow.com/showcases/registration-form/