What Kelly does…
Kelly is a marketing and communications expert who speaks on how to grow business with effective marketing techniques and how to connect with others to form relationships that are constructive and effective in business.
Why Kelly is in demand…
- She was named one of the “Top 26 Hottest Speakers” by Successful Meetings magazine
- She’s been featured on CNBC, in BusinessWeek, in the Chicago Tribune, on CNNMoney.com and on Sirius/XM Radio
- Her company, McDonald Marketing, has twice been named one of the top ad agencies in the U.S. by Advertising Age
- Inc Magazine has twice ranked her company one of the fastest-growing, independently owned companies in the U.S.
- She’s been named one of the “Top 5 Speakers on Marketing” by Speakers Platform
- She is a nationally recognized expert on changing demographics, generational differences, multicultural marketing and Hispanic marketing
- She is the author of two books. Her first, “How to Market to People Not Like You”, was #7 on the list of Bestselling Business Books of 2011 and her latest book is titled “Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You”.
Kelly is high energy and high content. Her enthusiasm ignites audiences of every size. She is often chosen as an opening or closing keynote speaker to set the tone for a conference. Repeat clients also choose Kelly for “after lunch” sessions when audiences need to be enthused and excited. Here are a few comments from attendees regarding Kelly’s style:
- “GREAT speaker! Kept my interest the entire time.”
- “I have been coming to this conference for almost a decade and this was, by far, the best session I’ve ever attended.”
- Kelly is terrific – her presentation style, combined with real world examples and step-by-step instructions on better marketing made this the highlight of the convention.”
- “Have her back!”
Kelly is a great fit if your audience is…
- Independent business owners (dealers, agents, franchisees) who need help with marketing and need clear, actionable steps, not just theory.
- Retailers who need to keep up with changing demographics and how these affect business, today and tomorrow.
- Association members who need ongoing marketing expertise, the latest thinking and trends and how to apply these to growing their business.
- HR professionals who want to educate their executives and associates about the growing diverse population of the U.S. and what it means to their business. Also, HR professionals who want to increase productivity and communication through better understanding differences between people.
- Corporate clients who hold sales meetings, marketing meetings, management meetings and leadership development meetings.
- Hospitality professionals who need to know how to recruit, hire, train, retain and manage a diverse workforce.
- Any business with a workforce that has different generations working side-by-side.