ABOUT KAREN MCCULLOUGH
- When you book one of Karen’s keynote presentations you can count on a highly energetic experience.
- Her keynote presentations blend business storytelling, current research, relevant examples, and case studies. Karen is committed to delivering quality content, high humor, and actionable ideas.
- Karen does her homework! She listens and creates a program to fit YOUR NEEDS
- Karen works hard to be RELEVANT, and she relates to all ages and titles.
- Karen is professional- she delivers on her promise.
- Karen’s programs keep the conversations going long after her keynote. All of Karen’s programs start a conversation that continues throughout the entire conference or event.
- Karen is smart, direct, and really funny. She says what audiences are thinking!
As a former retailer and branding expert, Karen has always had a passion for understanding what drives and motivates employees and customers. To be successful in retail, you must know how to hire, manage, and sell across generational boundaries.
When she began professional speaking in 2001, those early years in retail became the foundation of her mission of helping people and organizations embrace generational diversity by providing honest solutions helping bridge the generational gaps and encouraging better understanding and cooperation in their workplace.
Today Karen creatively blends relevant content, current research, engaging humor, and compelling stories to deliver actionable ideas through my keynote and speaking programs. She promises to make you think, make you laugh, and spark a lasting positive change in your organization!
Some of Karen’s Clients and conferences include McDonald’s, Mercedes Benz, VMWare, Cornerstone Credit Union, Homebuilders, American Heart Association, Executive
CHANGE IS GOOD-YOU GO FIRST: KEEPING UP WITH THE PACE OF CHANGE.
Change Is Good…YOU Go First: Keeping Up with the Pace of Change
If your world seems a little upside down, you are not alone. There’s no going back to “business as usual,” and no playbook for what’s to come next. If there were ever a time to be inspired by resilience in the face of change and adversity, it’s NOW! In this program Karen shares her 3-step process to shift your mindset, grow your resilience and welcome change into your life.
• Learn the 3 critical stages in the change process
• Identify the 5 basic change reactions
• Discover the role that self-awareness plays in leadership-how changing your words can change the outcomes
• Explore behaviors that will help you master the change process
IT’S NOT PERSONAL-IT’S GENERATIONAL. LEADING AND SUCCEEDING IN A MULTIGENERATIONAL WORLD.
It’s Not Personal-It’s Generational: Leading in a Multigenerational Workplace
It is time to overcome traditional and emerging stereotypes and begin thinking about how your organization can leverage those differences to be more innovative and to begin matching the energy of the individual with the energy of the organization.
- Discovering the power of diverse teams
- Uncovering generational bias
- Understanding the perspective and strengths of each generation
- Identify the 5 intergenerational communication obstacles
- Exploring steps for every generation to get along better with the others and boost employee engagement
BEYOND THE BRAND-GROWING A CULTURE OF ENGAGEMENT
Beyond the Brand: Growing a Culture of Engagement
As companies find it increasingly difficult to compete on price and speed, the human-centric customer experience becomes the brand differentiator in the marketplace. In this session, Karen provides innovative ways to connect employees to the organization’s brand as they grow their personal brand.
- Explore the evolution of brands that led to where we are today with “Culture of Engagement”
- Understand that your culture fosters performance, reflects purpose, and attracts and retains talent
- Examine the 3 keys to creating a culture of high engagement
- Discover the power of your personal brand and how it impacts your career as well as the culture of the organization
TIME TO RECHARGE – MANAGING YOUR ENERGY NOT YOUR TIME
Time to Recharge! Managing Your Energy Not Your Time
Join Karen and get a shot of energy as she shares practical yet powerful, researched-based strategies to increase your energy and diminish your stress. Learn how to recharge your battery and energize others. In this program, you will discover that managing your energy and not your time is the key to better performance and a more fulfilled life.
- Identifying your 4 sources of personal energy
- Creating positive rituals that renew your energy
- Gaining more profound insights into self-awareness
- Learning from Harvard research on how to achieve happiness and increase your productivity