Brenda Clark Hamilton is a dynamic keynote speaker who offers fresh perspectives in leadership, communication, team-building, change management, and offering one’s personal best to life, relationships, and career.
Brenda launched her speaking business in the fall of 2005, by offering training to businesses in her northern Iowa community. She spoke at her first statewide conference in January of 2008. Since that time, she has become a nationally-recognized conference speaker and audience favorite, keynoting at hundreds of events in twenty states. Audiences are quick to note Brenda’s sense of humor, in-depth knowledge, high energy, and skill at keeping them engaged.
Brenda speaks at approximately 100 events each year, in every industry imaginable. Her recent speaking venues have included several trips to Colorado Springs to provide professional development for the United States Olympic Committee.
Brenda’s career experience includes coordinating professional development for 1200 Iowa teachers. She holds a Master’s degree in education.
Brenda travels from Algona, Iowa.
Frequently Requested Programs:
- You Got This! Strategies for Confidence & Excellence in Every Area of Your Life
- Bring Your A-Game…to Every Aspect of Your Life
- Your Future’s So Bright…You Gotta Wear Shades! Six Keys to Radiant People Skills
- “Recalculating!” Skills for When Life’s GPS Takes an Unexpected Turn
- Skills for Handling Workplace Conflicts: Being Thoughtful of Both People and Results
- Success Strategies for Times of Change
- ‘Book Smart’ vs. ‘People Smart’: The Significant Role of Emotional Intelligence in Career and Life Success
- Rally Your Communication Mojo!
- Without Saying a Word: The Power of Nonverbal Communication in the Workplace
- Respecting and Appreciating Generational Differences in the Workplace
- That Sweet Blend: Strategies for Achieving Tremendous Success When Working Toward a Common Goal
- Be an Upbeat Force in Your Workplace–Today and Every Day!
- Exceptional Customer Service: Create an Impressive Reputation for Your Organization
- Exceptional Internal Customer Service: The Why and How-To of Providing Superior Service to Your Internal Clients
- Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Doing More with Less: Time Management Strategies for Multi-Tasking Employees
- Energy Boosters! Simple Strategies for Overcoming Stress and Increasing Your Vibrancy
- Create a Healthy Work/Life Balance
- The Mentally Strong Leader: Strategies for Facing Uncertainty with Quiet Confidence
- Toolbox 101 for Leaders: Understanding Key Roles, Responsibilities, and Expectations
- Leading Others Through Organizational Change: Strategies and Insights for Managerial Success
- Communication Strategies for Managerial Success
- Conflict Resolution Strategies for Managers
- Crucial Conversations: Skills for Communicating About Difficult Workplace Issues
- Carrots, Sticks, and Other Possibilities: What Motivates Employees?
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders: How to Increase Your EQ and Become More Effective as a Leader
- Holding Accountable the Under-Performing or Difficult Employee
- Toxic Individuals in the Workplace: How Can We Protect Ourselves?
- Meeting Facilitation Skills: Learn the Skills to Run Productive, Positive, and Efficient Meetings
- I Want to Be More of a People-Person…
- I Dare You…to Create Positive Changes in Your Life
- Pretty Amazing…Just as I Am!
- I Know I’m Supposed to be Wonder Woman, but I Don’t Have Any Bullet-Blocking Bracelets!
- Your Best Self–Freshly Brewed!
Teen and Young Adult Conferences/Events:
- Maximize Your Potential!
- Conflict Resolution Strategies for Teens: “ITS OVR…SRRY”
- When You Look in the Mirror at the End of the Day…
Luncheons, Banquets, and Other Special Events:
- Who Are You Impacting Today? And How?
- Give What Is Uniquely Yours…and Watch Amazing Things Happen
- Recharge Your Battery: Energize Yourself and Share Your Spark with Others!
“Excellent speaker, specific ideas that can be implemented.”
“Upbeat, funny, entertaining.”
“She is awesome and inspiring.”
“I appreciate how practical you are–refreshing.”
“I enjoy listening to Brenda! Keeps you interested and motivated!”
“Brenda makes our sessions fun and interesting. She keeps our attention.”
“The time goes by too quickly, with lots of ideas and information–very valuable tools to take with me and use.”
“Your presentation style is excellent!”
“Very informative and entertaining at the same time.”
“Kept interest during entire session.”
“Brenda was delightful.”
“Great topic and excellent speaker.”
“Will definitely be able to use this personally and professionally.”
“Very helpful to me right now. I learned things I can implement immediately.”
“Enthusiastic, engaging presenter.”
“Interesting stories, kept our attention.”
“Excellent content. Many good suggestions. Exciting speaker!”
“The information is so functional and usable.”
“Speaker was dynamic, down-to-earth, and warm.”
“Last keynote was best because she got off the stage and was with us!”
“Brenda is an awesome presenter–very knowledgeable and personable–please bring her back.”
“Presenter was absolutely excellent.”
YOU GOT THIS! STRATEGIES FOR CONFIDENCE & EXCELLENCE IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE
BRING YOUR A-GAME…TO EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE
What does it mean to “Bring Your A-Game”? What percent of the time would you say that you bring the very best you have to offer to your work life, your home life, and your relationships? In this fun, interactive session, we will explore-in a very painless way-what the latest research has to say about ways to keep yourself feeling upbeat and energized on a day-to-day basis. Join us in taking the “Are You In a Rut?” test and in learning practical strategies for shaking things up and bringing your A-Game to your relationships and to every aspect of your life.
THE MENTALLY STRONG LEADER: STRATEGIES FOR FACING UNCERTAINTY WITH QUIET CONFIDENCE
Eleanor Roosevelt said, “We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it is not as dreadful as it appeared, discovering we have the strength to stare it down.” In many of our ever-changing industries, today’s leaders are being asked to demonstrate steady fortitude in uncertain and volatile times. This engaging session focuses on how leaders can become consistently mentally strong in order to face these challenges with a quiet confidence that says, “I can face whatever is thrown my way.” Using compelling research and real-life examples, Brenda will provide participants with practical, take-home strategies for remaining positive, level-headed, and assured, i.e., truly the type of leader up to the task of leading their people through whatever the future holds.
“RECALCULATING!” SKILLS FOR WHEN LIFE’S GPS TAKES AN UNEXPECTED TURN
We’ve all experienced that moment when, traveling our journey of life, the road takes a sudden, unexpected turn, and our life’s GPS announces, “Recalculating!” For most of us, these sharp turns are laden with a certain discomfort or even dread of what might lie ahead. This fun, upbeat, and interactive session is chock-full of practical, take-home strategies, based on current research into how to face times of uncertainty with strength, wisdom, and creativity. The next time your life’s GPS announces, “Recalculating!” you’ll be looking forward to the opportunity, not anticipating the worst.
SKILLS FOR HANDLING WORKPLACE CONFLICTS: BEING THOUGHTFUL OF BOTH PEOPLE AND RESULTS
We’re all going to be faced with conflicts and disagreements with others throughout our lives. For most of us, it’s our least favorite part of living with, and working with, other people. The good news is that there are some simple techniques you can learn to increase your skills and confidence in dealing with conflicts-at work and at home-in more peaceful, effective ways. Join us in identifying your own, natural style of responding to conflict and in learning what to say-and not to say-to keep difficult conversations calm and productive. Attendees will leave armed with practical, take-home strategies for “fighting fair” and experiencing the power that comes with approaching conflicts in ways that are considerate of both people and results.
BRING IT ON! EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE STRATEGIES FOR INCREASING YOUR SELF-AWARENESS & PEOPLE SKILLS
What trait is significantly more important than IQ in determining career and life success? This trait does not involve attaining a degree; it can be developed throughout your life; and people strong in this trait make an average $29,000 more per year than people low in this trait. The trait we’re referring to is Emotional Intelligence (EQ). People with a high EQ have well-honed people-skills; are aware of their own strengths and limitations; and possess genuine confidence in who they are. Their strong EQ leads to heightened success, joy, and resiliency in every aspect of their lives. This engaging and interactive program will start with an overview of what Emotional Intelligence is, then delve into eight take-home strategies for increasing your own EQ. Join us for this fun, hands-on session, as we say a hearty, “Bring It On!” to the joys and challenges of people and life.