“Motivational speaker who highlights customer experience success / leadership excellence of companies he writes about – Zappos, Starbucks, Ritz-Carlton, UCLA Health System, and Mercedes-Benz USA.”
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their lives.
Dr. Michelli is a New York Times number 1 bestselling author. His books include:
- Driven to Delight: Delivering World-Class Customer Experience the Mercedes-Benz Way
- Leading the Starbucks Way: 5 Principles for Connecting with Your Customers, Your Products, and Your People
- The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW
- Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World-Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System
- The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary
- The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace which was co-authored with the owner of the “World Famous” Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle.
Dr. Michelli believes his greatest accomplishment is his ability to learn from the laughter and humor of his children, Andrew and Fiona.